Numbers Well, we're up to the 240's, again. Which is really nice. We crested 250 at one point, so we will hopefully get past that milestone either this week or the next. That, hopefully, will be end of our down turn, and the last stains of our summer wiped away. Internal Affairs Same old story We had planned to get the senate elections in the first week of January, and then the senate would be able to appoint the ministers. It's now the second week... Foreign Affairs Probably more than I can remember. That'll teach me to do more regular updates... Oh, that nice chap from Great Britain and Ireland dropped by :thumbsup: Roleplay The same threads as last time are going on, so I don't think I need give you an update on that. I'm not being lazy, they just haven't reached a conclusion. Honest! Oh, wait. Akiiryu (Nimarci to you lot) has condemned Gomaria for allowing its arms company to sell WMDs. This has flowered in to a conference on the sale and disturbution of WMDs. Well, that's all, folks. Next time, it'll be more regular. I promise! © Europa, 2006 | Written by Tagmatium