Again, a week later than usual. That's because I've been "busy" doing nothing much over the holidays, as well as doing the odd bit of Christmas shopping. So, yeah, here's the most recent Europan update, made by myself. Numbers In to the 230's this last week, which is really good. Hopefully we may even get back to our old 250-odd level, which is what I've been aiming for, whether realistically or not. Internal Affairs Lull continuing, I'm afraid. It's that Christmas holiday spirit! Foreign Affairs Nothing much, apart from appointing myself ambassador to North Pacific. I've also given myself a large wage increase, a better pension and a company car. :lol: Roleplay The Deltannian Civil War is still continuing, although it now looks like Ide Jima and Tagmatium won't come to blows. Ide Jima has also sold it's central peninsular colony to Xheng. My new RP rule thing hasn't really got any more attention, but there we go. Nice and quiet. Well, that's the update done. See you all sometime in the next week, and I do hope you have a nice holiday and Santa gets you all that you wanted. © Europa, 2005 | Written by Tagmatium