Yet anther update, bit late because of exam-time. Yay!

Numbers
Yet another fall, now to 211. I swear it is only me and Pirilao doing recruitment. I need to bully some others into doing it in the other 'The Pacifics'...

Internal Affairs
All quiet again.

Foreign Affairs
Ditto

Roleplay
Picking up. Indeed, it is probably the most active part of our region. We've had a few deletions, and a return for Byzantium Nova. There has been several islands created by our Cartographer Adaptus in an effort to make things more lively. Nev ain't been about, so the Nev Nova thread's run aground. The Akiiryan Prince has been crowned, in a ceremony that a lot of the crowned (and non-crowned) heads are turning up to.

That's probably not it, but I'm having a brain-lapse because of too much work. I'll add stuff one when it recovers.


© Europa 2005 | Written by Tagmatium