We were fine after the 0 of 0 thing, but several days later we had a die-of of about 17 nations. D'oh!

Numbers
After a peak of about 281, we’ve sunk back down to 267. This is because no-one else actually bothers with it, other than myself and Pirilao. I may get criticsm for that, but it’s true. I suspect that there is someone in most regions who knows what I mean

Internal Affairs
From tomorrow, to the 18th of April, runs the Senate nominations for the third democratically elected Europan Senate.

Out of the old Senate, which consisted of Adaptus, Akiiryu, Ide Jima, Pirilao and Tamurin. Of these, only Akiiryu is not standing a second time. We await to see if there are anymore possible Senators to come forward. Although they do have another nine days.

Foreign Affairs
We’ve opened a Consulate for Jethnea in Europa, and they have opened one for us over their way. Pirilao is our ambassador to them.

Other than that, ‘tis been a quiet week. Arrrr!

Roleplay
Map places coming along nicely. It’ll be completed before long.

Voting for the maximum number of plots also has been closed, and it stands at 4.

Suverina’s Dacvi Conflict is rolling along, as is my Eclipse of an Empire, although I think I’ve run out of ideas for this one.


© Europa, 2006 | Written by Tagmatium