NUMBERS
Thanks to a huge bit of recruiting by myself, we’re now back up into the 270s, after quite a steep decline in the 250s. I’m still going, so hopefully we’ll be back into the 290s and maybe 300s again.

INTERNAL AFFAIRS
We have had no major dramas like two weeks ago, where Orioni 2 lost the delegacy to an army of puppets.

We have had the third Senatorial election this year. The new lot are Rekamgil, Pirilao, Italgria, Vocenae and Mongol-Swedes. The new faces are the last three, and the first two are now old hands.

This means we can now get on with our Ministerial elections. Tamurin has already put himself for Minister of Internal Affairs, although he is the only candidate to do so, so far. Presumably, Adaptus will put himself forward for Minister of Defence, but he’s now on holiday in Turkey, after apparently forgetting that he as going.

Whoops, almost forgot. We’ve a new system of awards up and running, although this last month didn’t attract much attention, sadly.

FOREIGN AFFAIRS
We have had little to do in the sphere so far this month, although that does by no means excuse my usual lateness in updating. Sorry!

ROLE-PLAY
Both Tarragat and Tinian are still continuing, but interest in Tinian has apparently petered out.

Adaptus started a Roleplay about a crisis in his nation, although he remembered he had to go on holiday and so hasn’t really got anywhere with it yet.

On my part, on the 6th of August, I went on to a trip to Silchester to take part in the excavation of the Roman town of Celleva Atrebatum which is just outside of the village. Here’s my thread on the subject.

It was damn good fun, and I would recommend that, if anyone has a chance to do a similar thing, jump at it!

Also, on Thursday 17th of August, all British kids got back their results for A2 Levels, pending upon which we can go to university. I didn’t quite get the grades needed, but I gave my University of choice a ring and they let me in, anyway.

So in October, I’m off to university! Woo!

© Europa, 2006 | Written by Tagmatium